- How can I synchronise (exchange) documents?
- Why is my Dropbox file not displayed by SlipBox?
- How can I undo/redo an edit?
- How does the lite version differ?
iTunes File Sharing
- Open iTunes on your Mac
- Select the device to transfer your SlipBox file to (or from)
- Select the "Apps" tab
- Scroll down to the "File Sharing" section
- Select "SlipBox" in the "Apps" list
- Drag your SlipBox file into (or out of) the "Documents" field
- Link to your Dropbox account (on your mobile device, open "SlipBox" in the general Settings and change the "Active" switch in the Dropbox section to "ON")
- Open SlipBox
- Enter your Dropbox credentials (this creates a folder "SlipBox" in your Dropbox account; the contents of this folder will be shown in SlipBox) In the Document View of SlipBox you now have a section called "Dropbox" containing all the files in the "SlipBox" folder in your Dropbox account
Filenames that contain the characters ";", "~" or "\" cause problems when syncing with Dropbox. For this reason, they are not displayed by SlipBox.
Changes in textual fields can be undone/redone on iOS devices in general with a shake gesture (that is, by shaking the device).
SlipBox lite is identical to the full version of SlipBox mobile except that it
- Displays only 20 slips in a slip-box
- Does not create slips with slip IDs higher than 20
- Displays only 2 slip-boxes in the iTunes File Sharing section and 2 slip-boxes in the Dropbox section