To answer some important questions first:
- No, I didn’t eat a rabbit burger, I was too busy eating delicious Maltese/Italian pizza before living mostly off rice and fish for the next months.
- Yes, there are many stray cats on Malta, very skilled at relaxing and getting food of tourists (especially Fi).
- Yes, Malta is very busy and the buses are often overcrowded.
- Yes, in the times of the looming gloomy Brexit it was nice to see so many EU flags everywhere. (Malta, the smallest EU member state, just finished its EU presidency at the end of June.)
- Yes, the view from the hotel room was spectacular.